Monday, March 31, 2008

The House cont.











It is 1500 sq. ft. and it's on a full basement. There are 3 rooms, and 2 baths upstairs. All my cabinets are knotty alder. I love them. I just go and sit and stare at them. I even have a real laundry room/mud room. We are only finishing half the basement. There is a very large family room, and kelly's trophy/poker room. The wall to the poker room has a cut out arched window, so that it looks into the family room. I designed it and I think it turned out pretty cool. (sorry the pictures are in the wrong order)

4 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I can't wait to come home and see the finished product.

Jessica said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! It looks super nice!

Guffey Family said...

It's looking good! I am so excited for you! Oh and give that new nephew a hug for me!

Cali and Travis said...

Gideon can't wait to come & visit you in the new house.