I really don't have anything to write about. Kelly and I both work all the time, and on the weekends we go golfing. So I am just going to put up some random pictures. One is of the cutest planter that my visiting teachers brought me. It looks better now because the flowers are blooming.
The rest are us fencing at Gray's Lake a couple of weeks ago. There should be some swans and a moose too. Kelly and his grandpa.
Our friends Trent and Cody. 
Kelly and his grandpa again. They had to fix the chainsaw.


For those of you who didn't know, beavers are incredibly smart animals. Last year they dug this ditch and there was no water in it. This year there is. It is not a completely dry area. They are near a lake, so there is some water that can sub up. It is just crazy that last year there was no water and this year there is.
They swim up it and chew down these trees. Then they chew off the smaller branches and float them back down the ditch to the pond.
It didn't use to be much of a pond until they built their dam. Anyway it was neat to see.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That planter is super cute! And all the other pics are gorgeous. I know this sounds funny, but David loves beavers; he's such a dork! They are pretty amazing animals.
I am jealous! you always have the coolest pictures!! I want to come hang out with ya'll.
Jesse, I am so excited to see someone I know who has the same kind of life I do! Or sort of. This is Natalie Ricks, and was your wedding tropical? I think I was in Rigby doing holiday work at Floral Classics when you got married. You had an awesome huge tropical arrangement that was soo beautiful, right? Looks like all is well with you. Where do you live?
Hi Natalie, It is good to hear from you. I didn't have a tropical wedding but my little sister did. Everything is well with us. I hope all is well with you. Please keep leaving comments.
Hey Jesse I totally found you by accident. Cameron and I still haven't made it over to your guys new house but from the pictures it looks great. We all need to get together sometime and go have some dinner. Talk to you soon.
Hi Jesse, I just came across your blog. Very cute. oh, and by the way, I think that is the cutest planter I've ever seen. I want one! Hope you are well.
Lana
Post a Comment