Friday morning I cut Travis' hair. Uncle Kelly had to keep Gideon occupied. They watched tv and tal
Afterwards we went to Menan to their celebration. We watched the parade and walked around a little bit.
That evening we went back to Rexburg so Kelly could pick up the rodeo again. Kelly is in the brown shirt. After the rodeo they had fireworks.
On Saturday we went golfing, Kelly got a birdie on the last hole. Then we went to a BBQ and set off more fireworks. That's pretty much it, and we loved it.
3 comments:
You are one hott golfing couple!!! We need to go to a rodeo together, like the good old days! Man, I can't believe how old we're getting!
Yeah Jess, you and Jesse are really getting old :-p I don't want to hear it.
Uncle Kelly looks like a natural in the babysitting department. Gideon seemed to be having a good time! I miss you all!
Sounds like y'all had a lot of fun! Wish I could've celebrated with y'all. My holiday was lame.
Post a Comment