Monday, May 25, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Ok so as most of you know my cousin Erin got married last weekend. If you follow the rest of my families posts you have probably seen a lot of pictures, but here are the ones that we took. It was a short trip, we flew out on Friday and flew back on Monday. Even though it was short we had fun and wished we could have stayed longer. It was so nice to see all of the family. I hadn't seen a lot of them in years, and Kelly had never met most of them. We stayed with Grandma Louise. Kelly really loved that she has a fishing pond in her backyard. Saturday morning we drove around and saw all of the places I lived. The only one I got a picture of was Carbon. No one lives there now so the cabin is run down. Saturday evening was the wedding and reception. It was beautiful and we had a great time. Sunday was a brunch and then we had a surprise party for Cami. Her birthday was on Monday but, we were all leaving that day so we celebrated it early. That was pretty much our weekend. We flew home bright and early Monday morning.

6 comments:

Hillary and Jake said...

I bet kelly did love grandmas house

Jacob and Cami said...

The cabin looks surreal with all that green around it. I kinda miss the old place.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Wow, I love your pictures. It was a wonderful weekend, wasn't it? Love you sweetie!

Cali and Travis said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing as Cami, the cabin looks almost like a movie set now. Not quite real. Amazingly, I kind of miss it too.

Jessica said...

How fun! You look so great and Grandma Louise is looking amazing!!!

Unknown said...

I love the cabin picture too and have to agree with Cami and Cali. I miss 'the old days' too and the picture captures it beautifully!