It's been 2 years and I'm loving every minute of it. I got Kelly a weekend in Jackpot (gambling and golfing), and he got me really sexy golf shoes. The last two years have been a blast and I can't wait for all the ones in the future. Love You Sweetheart!!!!!
You two are adorable! And maybe a little bit creepy posing in front of your "kill", that's just my opinion. I know David's opinion would be entirely opposite! Congrats!
I love you too! And you do make those golf shoes look sexy! Don't forget to post a blog award before the end of the week! And happy anniversary! We sure do love you guys!
We were married July 21, 2007. I'm a cosmetologist and Kelly does construction. We had our first bundle of joy in Sept. 2011. She has been so much fun. We just had our second child in June 2014 and he has been such a happy addition to our little family.
5 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!!!!
And wow... those are sexy golf shoes! :-0
You two are adorable! And maybe a little bit creepy posing in front of your "kill", that's just my opinion. I know David's opinion would be entirely opposite! Congrats!
I love you too! And you do make those golf shoes look sexy! Don't forget to post a blog award before the end of the week! And happy anniversary! We sure do love you guys!
Congrats to the both of you! I can't believe two years has already passed.
Happy anniversary.
Post a Comment