Monday, August 31, 2009

Flowerholic!


I have had this post that I have been wanting to put up all summer. I finally have a few minutes ad nothing else to post about, Yeah!! This spring I loaded up in my car and set out to buy some flowers. I do this every spring, it is one of my favorite things. I went from shop to shop getting some of these and some of those. As I was driving away from the last store I glanced in my rear view and realized I had a problem. There was no room for another human in my Tahoe. The seats were covered with pots, the floor boards with bags of potting soil, and in the back was a carpet of bright colors. Then I called my husband and told him I had an addiction and needed some help. I am FLOWERHOLIC!!! I had totally blown my budget and dipped into my secret cash stash(that really is not a secret). I didn't care I love flowers. All summer I have been taking pictures so I could do this post. So here are most of my flowers. From pansies to petunias Daisy and Dahlias. Purples, pinks, reds, and blues. Yellow and orange ones too. Little ones and big ones. Short ones and tall ones. Some kind of off the wall ones. I don't care they all make me smile. If you like you can come and sit for awhile. P.S.- just a little side note, my roses look even better now that they have had all summer. Also I don't have any pictures of all my early spring flowers like my Iris and my tulips. Right now my Gladiolas and my orange Dahlias look amazing but I don't have pictures of those either.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Your green thumb is amazing! I'm not the greatest when it comes to caring for any plants :( Way to go, looks great!

Cali and Travis said...

I love that you have such a green thumb and love of gardening. I wish I had a little bit of that.

Elaina said...

All the flowers are beautiful great job! I'm not a green thumb I would probably kill the plant before it had time to live lol! Maybe not I don't now. Looks WONDERFUL!

bridgetrussell said...

Wow, you have a good variety. I love the daisies! I need to come and see your house sometime:)

Jacob and Cami said...

"In my pretty garden the flowers are nodding! How do you do they say, How do you do today!"

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

What a happy place you have! Flowers make everything better!

Hillary and Jake said...

what a cute poem.