OK I went ahead and said it for everyone, It's about time I posted. Here's what's been going on, it's always so busy for us this time of year. On the 4th of July we went camping with some friends. Yes I am wearing a jacket.


I'm sure you are tired of hearing it, but our summer has sucked. It's not been very warm, it's been windy, and very short. Oh well we still had fun and stayed busy. After camping we stopped in Menan in went to the parade with my family. July 21 was our anniversary, 3 whole years WOW!!! It's even crazier to think we started dating 7 years ago.

On the 26th Kelly celebrated his 31st birthday. We didn't do anything big. The first of August was the Island Park Rodeo. It's one we look forward to all year. It is so much fun.

This is what happens to little dogs that roll in something that smells like a skunk the morning we are trying to leave.


This is the creek right next to where we camp while we are there.

They have a website now www.ipwhs.com Look it up sometime, especially if you have nothing to do the first of August next year.

We just had the Grays Lake rodeo, which I didn't get any pictures of so refer to Cali's blog.
We go up to Grays Lake some weekends during the summer. It's beautiful up there.


In between all of that we have been golfing as much as we possibly can



(that's a picture of Kelly's great shot off the tee box) and fishing a little bit.


There has been lots of yard work to do. Our yard is coming in great, it's really starting to look good. Now I just have to keep the rabbit from eating my flowers.

Well that's pretty much it for our summer fun. It's starting to turn into fall, but guess what that means, hunting season is just around the corner. I'm sad to see summer go, but excited about hunting season. Cami's been posting pictures of their mountains so here are a few pictures of ours. Trust me the pictures don't do it any justice.


Now you are caught up on our life. I will try to be better about posting.
6 comments:
I love the picture of Chi Chi trying to escape. It looks like ya'll had a great summer!
Chi Chi looks like a drowned rat in the "escape" picture. I personally like the picture of Lola in the flower box. The mountains are gorgeous! Y'all should come hang out here, it's summer year round!
It makes me so happy when you post! Pretty soon you can post pics of your new baby niece!
I love it when you post. You tell us what you are up to but it is good to see it. ChiChi and Lola are such characters! OH, I want to go golfing too. :-) Love you!
7 years seems so long ago, doesn't it?! I was looking through some of my old pictures a couple of weeks ago and found pics of my trip back east with you. That was so fun!
Oh... remember how much time we used to spend together? And most nights we even slept together. I also found the picture we took with Tyrel & Helga @ Ray's with the stinky squeege handle! THAT was funny!
It was so great seeing you. I love you and miss you. Take care!
Love your BFF Jess
Looks like a fun summer! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment