Friday, September 9, 2011

A Few Last Minute Things

Well I am officially 2 days over due. The baby counter to the right should day say 2 days ago, not 2 days to go. It really hasn't been bad. With work last week and then the holiday I was looking forward to this week. It has been nice to have a little time to myself and get some last minute things done. One of the things is to get one last post up before the baby is born. I have been wanting to update for about 3 weeks. About 6 weeks ago one of our family friends came and took some maternity pictures for me. She is just getting into photography but I still think they turned out great. So thank you Becky, they are wonderful. Also about a month ago my inlaws threw me a baby shower. It was beautiful, the food was awesome, and the weather was great. We had a great turn out and got some awesome gifts. Kelly's grandma crocheted this jacket. We have truly been blessed through this pregnancy. We have so many family and friends, the love and support has been amazing. We just want each of you to know that we love you and thank you for being there and sharing this time in our life with us.
Well now it's just a waiting game. We went camping last weekend so we tried the bumpy road idea. It didn't work. I cleaned my carpets and moved all the furniture in my house and it still didn't work. We've even tried the love making idea. It hasn't worked yet, but we won't abandon our efforts on that one. So what do you do when your a day overdue? Yesterday I went golfing. It's probably not the typical thing to do, but the weather was beautiful and I got in a lot of walking. I might go again today. It has been nice having some time off. We will keep you posted. At the most we should have a baby some time the end of next week.

3 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

The pictures are beautiful! I am patiently waiting. Gideon told me this morning that Aunt Jesse would have her baby today. Just thought you would want to know.

Love you!

Unknown said...

The maternity pics are gorgeous! My favorite is the first one. Hang in there, it won't be long now!
PS - on an unrelated note, I'm glad my husband isn't the only one with a bad farmer tan (thanks Kelly!)

Cali and Travis said...

So I keep thinking about how much Kelly DID NOT want to be in the Maternity photos, but they actually turned out soooo good!