Friday, November 4, 2011
Halloween!
Ok so we didn't go all out on her first Halloween, actually we didn't do anything at all. We were going to trick or treat the grandma's, but Tyree has had a runny nose and the weather was nasty that night. So we just stayed home and passed out candy. I only put her costume on for the picture.
She hated the thing around her face. She did wear her witch shoes all night while we passed out candy. 
I think they are so cute. As for an update, when I went to the Dr. this week we weighed her and she weighs 10 lbs. She is growing so fast. We go back to Tyree's Dr. for her 2 month check up in a couple of weeks, so I will have more to update then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
BTW - After I posted I clicked on Cali's blog and looked at Halloween last year because the onesie and the costume were Parker's. Since Tyree and Parker are only 2 days shy of being exactly a year apart I wanted to compare. Apparently my daughter fills them out a lot more. To check it out for yourself go to Cali & Travis's blog, click on 2010, then Nov., then our Halloween weekend.
P.S. Cali you are looking amazing these days. Sometimes you don't notice as much until you look back.
I think she looks adorable in all of it! And I love how chubby she is!!!
She looks so much like Kelly!
She is such a cutie pie!!!!
Love the shoes. And slur's right, she is a baby Kelly.
She is soooo cute! I love the chubby flower look, and she does fill out the onsie a little better than Parker did. The shoes adorable too! What a cutie Pie!!
I think it's time you updated your 'about the Crystal's status. It still says "We have no children".
Post a Comment