Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Baby Blessing
On Feb. 11 we had Tyree's baby blessing. It was so great!!
We were so blessed to have our families here. I was very glad that my parents could come out and my father could do the blessing. The blessing was beautiful, other than she cried the whole time. After the blessing we ate some lunch and then just visited.


My dad gave the blessing and the priesthood holders that stood in were our Bishop Blaine Ball (who is actually a cousin of the Crystals), Brandon Ball, Grandpa Demont Crystal, and two of my brother inlaws Travis, and Jake.
The Crystal side.
The Cunningham side.
Kelly's cousin Brandon and his wife Denise had twin boys 6 weeks before Tyree.
We had such a nice visit the whole weekend. Thanks everyone for coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you for posting pictures, wish I could have been there! I also liked the picture of the twins. Too cute!
How precious! Tyree is such a pretty baby! I'm glad it was a special day.
It was a blessed day and I am so happy we were able to be there! What cuties the twins and Tyree were.
Wish we could've made it.
Post a Comment