Monday, June 16, 2014

So what do you do?

  So much has been going on, it's crazy! Tyree is getting so big, the pregnancy is going great, and we finally sold our house. About a month ago we got an offer on our house and it was good enough to take. We were supposed to close the 19th with the possibility of it being a day or two sooner. Last Tues. they called and wanted to move it up. We had to be out by Thurs. night, and we signed on Fri the 13th (my due date was Sat. the 14th). We hadn't really found anything to buy yet, because we don't just want to jump into the first thing and dislike it later. Then with them moving the closing date up we were just trying to get out of the house, we didn't have time to focus on anything else. So what do you do....you move into the camp trailer. It's kind of small but it works. I think everyone else freaks out about it more than me, but I know it's only temporary for a couple of weeks. It's not as bad as it sounds. We parked it in Kelly's grandparents backyard. They are gone up to Gray's Lake in the summer quite a bit so we can use the house for things like washing clothes, and taking a shower in a normal size shower. They told us we could move into their downstairs, but we decided it is kind of nice to have your own space. When I think about how all this is going to work out with a newborn I just remind myself, my trailer is bigger than a covered wagon, and at least it has a toilet and a heater.
  The pregnancy is going great. It doesn't slow me down much. I still herd cows, put up fence, and I played in a golf tournament the week before I was due. We got second in our flight, we only lost by 1 stroke. I have been planning on putting up a timeline of pics, but as I told you it's been busy. So this pic was taken the first of Feb. I was in my 5th month. This one is middle of March, 1 week before I started my last trimester. These two pictures were taken a week apart. The first April 2nd then April 11th. Is it just me or did my belly explode. I'm sure the angles and stuff make a difference but not that much. I also love Tyree, she wanted to be in the picture. Then there is this one in May, exactly one month before my due date. This is what I looked like on my due date... Surprise, I am still pregnant. For those who don't remember, Tyree was 11 days late. My due date came and went, and I was still pregnant, so what do you do..... we branded calves, what else. It was a great thing to do on Father's Day. Tyree got to ride the horse with her daddy. It doesn't bother me to bad that I am still pregnant. I was way to busy last week to have him anyway. He'll be here within the next 10 days. That's really not that long because pretty soon he'll be 2 1/2 and I won't know where the time went.
  Speaking of 2 year olds, Tyree is so fun, and full of attitude. She is definitely an in-charge kind of person. She likes things done her way. She has gotten into fixing her own hair, isn't it lovely, and wearing what she calls "dancing skirts" (any kind of skirt with frills on it.) She will go outside and sing and dance. Making up all her own songs. She also likes to put on make up, beautiful! Don't let the girly stuff fool you, she is still a tom boy. She LOVES riding horses, playing in the dirt, and fishing. We spent Memorial weekend up to Gray's Lake and she asked to go fishing everyday. She's afraid of cats but not snakes, go figure. Tyree loves her daddy, and Father's Day was so much fun. After we branded we just hung out and Kelly tried to teach her to swing using her legs. I can't wait for the new baby, I love watching him with her. He is such a great dad. Tyree is going to be an awesome big sis. She already talks about her baby brother and shows me what things are his.
 I've quit working, so I am going to try the stay at home mom job. I'm excited to see what adventures the summer brings.

4 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Thank you, Thank you for updating!!! I love all the pictures. Can't wait for the next update. Hopefully it will have a sweet baby boy in it! (And I think your living arrangements look very fun!)

Jessica said...

You're so great, Jess. I love ya. You have the cutest little family, can't wait to hear the story of Mr. Clancy's birth. Take care and enjoy every second of those precious babies!

Hillary and Jake said...

It is so wonderful to have someone around who doesn't care if the glass is Half full or completely empty, at least you've got a glass. I love your optimism and could definitely use it as an example in my life. Congratulations on little Clancy1 I saw pictures and he is soooooo cute. Love you forever!

Jacob and Cami said...

You're amazing! And of course you're living conditions don't bother you. We moved around and in and out of some many trailers, cabins, and garages growing, what's one more? I can't wait to see you next week!!!!