(She's on the left end) It was so much fun. She did a great job. When they took the pictures however, she wouldn't smile.
I asked her why she didn't smile and she said "I didn't want to" She was so excited right before the show started.
We're so proud of her.Also by May Clancy was up and running. He started trying to walk in April, but by May he had it down good. He is getting such and awesome personality. He does the best fishy face, and he loves to blow kisses, but of course I can never get them on camera. He wants to be funny, he'll do things and pull faces just to make you laugh. Then he'll laugh this huge wide mouthed HaHaHa. It's so cute. He loves to drag things around. Anything with a string on it, or a cord. He also loves to carry around anything like a bucket. He'll carry it around and put things in it. Clancy is all boy. He loves to climb on everything and throw things in the toilet. Yes he can open the lid, fortunately he can't open doors yet.
We spent a couple of weekends in Gray's Lake fixing fence and doing all the usual stuff in the spring to get ready for cows. We were up there on Mothers Day so on the way home we stopped and fished.
1 comment:
A marvelous May is right! Watching Miss Tyree Dance was so cute I almost cried!!!! And I can't believe Clancy is walking and running!!! What a sweet boy!
- Love you
Mom
Post a Comment