Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween


Halloween was great. We carved pumpkins for the first time in a long time. Grandma Joliene and cousin Jessi came over. Tyree had fun, but did not manage to stay awake for the whole thing. The pumpkin guts didn't seem to bother her. Her favorite part was putting things in the pumpkins and putting the lid back on. On Tuesday night we went to a trunk or treat with Cali, Gideon, and Parker. There was a ton of people, she wasn't so for sure about that. When I got home from work at 6:25 on Wed. night there were people every where. Apparently the ward did their Halloween party and trunk or treat in our little subdivision. It was so fun. I am just sorry I was late because it started at 6. I hurried and put Tyree in her costume (thank goodness it was an easy one) and we got busy handing out candy. She loved it, she would stand on the front porch and yell at the people as they walked up the driveway. Then she would wave Hi and Bye. I did take her to a few of the neighbors houses, but she didn't care for that very much. Once the trick or treaters slowed down, we went and saw the grandparents. That was it for our first Halloween.

1 comment:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

She is so adorable!!!! Looks like a fun first Halloween!!
(Well Official "I get Candy and trick or treat" Halloween!)