Sunday, December 9, 2012
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was awesome! We drove down to New Mexico to Cami and Jacob's house. Hillary and Jake also came down, along with Jacob's parents Mike and Dru, and Jacob's sister Amelia. It was a great visit. We hiked a couple of days, I only have pictures from Pyramid rock.

The scenery and the weather were beautiful.
Then we did some target shooting, I don't have any pictures of that. Of course we ate tons of food.
The turkey was fabulous.
Great job Cami. Just hanging out and visiting with family made it a perfect Thanksgiving.
I am so grateful to have my great family, healthy little girl, and amazing husband. I couldn't be more blessed.
Tyree loved it too, she loved playing with her cousins.
Can't wait for Christmas and more family fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the dancing video! I don't know what Kelly was watching, but all the kids wanted to be in on it! Haha! I can't wait until Christmas either!
Post a Comment