Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas




Sorry it's a little late but here are Christmas pictures. I really didn't take very many pictures, I think I was too busy with all the family and fun. We were so blessed to have most of my family here, and Kelly's sister came up from Texas. It was a wonderful time visiting with everyone. Tyree loves having her cousins her to play with her. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas too, and Good Fortune in the New Year!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You weren't kidding about not having many pictures! LOL!
Tyree is such a cutie! And you have a wonderful family.
It was great seeing you on Christmas Eve. You're a great friend and I love you a lot.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

We kept you too busy to take pictures. Sorry about that. I do love your little cutie in the box. Makes us wonder why we give them toys! Haha! I love Tyree's stocking. did you make that?