Sunday, January 17, 2016
Tyree's Birthday
Yes, Yes, I am way far behind. So back in September we had Tyree's birthday. Since her birthday and Parker's are only 2 days apart we celebrated them together. I can't believe Parker is already 5 and my little Tyree is 4. It's crazy! We had a joint party at Cali's house, and of course we had to get the girls matching outfits.
We all know how Cali is, when she throws a party it's all out. She's a great party planner and host. She had everything mermaid themed.

The decorations, food, and cake were awesome, and she rented a bouncy house!
It was loads of fun. The 4 of us girls tried it out before anyone else got there.

It was a great party, and we had fun.


Just to top it all off there was a pinata at the end.

Thanks Cali for hosting such a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love, love, love the pink gloves!!!! Great pictures of a really fun time! Love you Jesse!
I really need to update my blog! Thanks for keeping yours going. it's fun to see your kiddos grow/.
Post a Comment